Out of stock
Manufacture ID: 23052
These lightweight and very compact technical mats are ideal for mountaineering and backpacking trips.
– Die-cut open-cell foam for rapid inflation/deflation, excellent insulation and extra comfort on rough or uneven surfaces
– Top Fabric: Lightweight and durable, TPU-coated diamond ripstop nylon fabric with an anti-slip surface to help reduce sleeping bag slippage
– Bottom Fabric: Heavy-duty, TPU coated nylon with a non-slip surface
– Top quality, super strong brass valve for quick and easy inflation and deflation. Will not break in sub-zero weather
– Comes with a stuff sack and repair kit
– 3/4 Length
– Size: 48″ x 20″
– Thickness: 1.5″
– Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
– R-Value*: 3.2
* The R-value is a measure of insulating properties. It describes an item’s resistance to heatflow. The higher the R-value number, the slower heat will escape. To achieve the listed Chinook R-values, ensure your mattress is fully inflated